Patients at the Atlantic Medical can pay their bills and access account online at their web portal. The online account management services are backed by My Chart. Hence you need to navigate to the My Chart portal then provide username and password to sign in.
You can access the Atlantic Medical Group website using any computer or smartphone device. One needs to have a few things handy such as login credentials and internet connection. Read the guide below for information related to account login and payment.
Atlantic Health Overview:
Atlantic Medical Group or Atlantic Health System is an American health care network based in New Jersey. It is one of the largest non-profit health care providers located in the state. The organization employees over 18000 individuals and 4800 affiliated physicians.
The medical group offers its health care services to a major part of New Jersey. One can find more than 400 sites of care and health assistance at their centres. The health system lets its patients sign into their account to make payment and access patient information online.
Atlantic Health Bill Pay Online:
- In order to make a payment one must sign into their Atlantic Health account. Open the login webpage to get started. www.atlantichealth.org/mychart-patient-portal
- Secondly click the ‘Register or Sign-In’ button at the top and the main login screen opens.
- Once the new webpage opens you will find the login section at the top right.
- Type in your My Chart Username and Password in the respective spaces.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button and the account management console opens.
- After you have logged in you will find the payment tab.
- Enter the required payment information and follow the prompts to complete payment.
How to Pay Atlantic Health Bill as a Guest:
- You can also make payment as a guest at the Atlantic Health My Chart portal.
- Open the My Chart website to begin with the payment. mychart.atlantichealth.org
- Scroll down and look towards the right of the screen for the ‘Pay as a Guest’ button.
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new webpage. Look up your account by entering account and guarantor last name.
- Type in the Captcha in the box below.
- Tap on ‘Look Up’ button and your account will be found.
- Now you can make a payment by entering the information required.
Atlantic health My Chart Login Guide:
- To sign into Atlantic Health System My Chart you need to open the login homepage. mychart.atlantichealth.org
- At the right of the screen you will find the login widget.
- Provide your My Chart Username in the respective blank box.
- Type in the Password in the space and tap ‘Sign In’ button.
- If you aren’t able to remember your password, open the login website. mychart.atlantichealth.org
- Next look for the login section which is at the top right.
- Click ‘Forgot password?’ link below the login widget.
- Now you will be taken further to the main password reset webpage.
- Provide My Chart Username, Date of Birth and Zip Code in the respective spaces.
- Tap on ‘Next’ button and you will be able to recover your password.
How to Sign Up:
- If you are new to My Chart you can sign up at the website. atlantichealth.org
- Secondly look towards the right of the screen and there is a ‘New User?’ heading.
- Under it there are two buttons from which you need to select the one that applies to you.
- If you have the activation code, enter it to continue with registration.
- Else select the sign up with no activation code button.
- Confirm identity by entering your personal information, address and other information to complete account set up.
If you face any issue making payment or signing in you can connect with the help desk on 844-362-1735. Well, this was all we could provide on the account sign in and bill payment process.