UTA Farepay Login:
- To login open the page farepay.rideuta.com
- As the page appears at the center provide account email, password
- Now click on ‘Login’ button.
Recover UTA Farepay Login Details:
- To recover the login details open the page farepay.rideuta.com
- As the page opens at the center click on the ‘Need help logging in?’ button.
- In the next screen to reset the password and enter the account email and hit on ‘Next’ button.
- For new users provide the account email and follow the prompts.
Create UTA Farepay Account:
- To create the account open the page farepay.rideuta.com
- As the page appears at the center click on ‘Create’ button.
- In the next screen provide your name, email, set the password and click on ‘Next’ button.
Activate UTA Farepay Card:
- To activate the card open the page farepay.rideuta.com
- As the page opens at the center provide email, order ID number
- Now click on ‘Activate’ button.
UTA Farepay Login Guide :
There’s a more helpful approach to pay your passage purchase a paid ahead of time, reloadable FARE PAY Card. No compelling reason to convey definite change or stand by at the ticket machine, essentially load cash to your card before your outing, tap it on the card per-user, and ride.
FAREPAY cardholders save 20% off neighborhood transport passage and 20 percent off TRAX, S-Line, and up to 20 percent off of Front Runner and Express Bus tolls. Leader reserve funds fluctuate somewhere in the range of 17 and 20 percent, contingent upon distance voyaged.
Rates of Farepay Card:
- Local bus rate is $2.00
- TRAX, Streetcar rate is $2.00
- Express Bus rate is $4.00
- UTA local bus fare is $1.00
- TRAX, Streetcar rate is $1.00
- Express Bus rate is $2.00.
- There are other rates too.
Also Read : Access to your ZipForm Online Account
Tips to Use Farepay Card:
- Actuate your card by adhering to directions in bundling for cards bought on the web. Retailers enact cards at checkout for in-store buys. There is a one-time card issuance expense of $3.
- Make a web account at farepay.rideuta.com and add your card to the record for misfortune and burglary assurance just as for helpful record the executives.
- Tap card on card per-user when boarding, leaving or moving between UTA transport, TRAX, Frontrunner and road vehicle administrations. While moving between TRAX lines (for example Blue Line to Red Line), just tap card from the outset and last stations. Card peruses are situated inside transports close to entryways and at UTA rail stations.
- Make sure to tap off your card so you get charged the right sum. In the event that you neglect to tap off you will be charged for the greatest Frontrunner trip ($8.00 with FAREPAY limited time).
- On the off chance that you have other contactless Visas in your wallet, make certain to take out your FAREPAY card when tapping it on a card peruse. This will forestall your other contactless MasterCard from being charged.
- Use card for admission installment solely after enactment and when card per-user has given green light. In the event that card peruse gives red light, card isn’t substantial for admission installment and another type of installment is required. Present card to UTA police when requested to introduce confirmation of passage.
UTA Farepay Customer Information:
If you are looking for more information you can call on the toll-free number 801-743-3882.