General Motors has been pushing the limits of transportation and technology for over 100 years. Today, they are in the midst of a transportation revolution. And they have the ambition, the talent and the technology to realize the safer, better and more sustainable world they want.
GM Global Connect web portal was designed to be the one-stop-shop solution for dealers around the world. General Motors is a leading vehicle manufacturing company that is headquartered in Detroit, it deals in designing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing American vehicles and vehicle parts.
GM is home to GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac & more renowned names in the game. GM Global Connect portal is the replacement for GM DealerWorld Web and five other portals used by dealers in the different regions of the world.
GM Global Connect portal was introduced back in 2008 to substitute the six old portals that were used by the GM dealers. This web portal includes all the features and functions for dealers to run their business perfectly. By logging into this web portal account, you’ll be able to pull out wonders with just a few clicks.
GM has made it easy for the dealers to stay connected and run the business without any problem. Ordering vehicles, submitting warranty claims, reporting delivers, checking the stats, peaking upcoming products, news, exclusive broadcast and you name it, this login portal has everything a dealer needs to shine bright.
What is GM Global Connect Login Account?
GM Global Connect login account portal ties up all the dealers of this company. This account isn’t for any customer but for the dealers of General Motors that are located in dozens around the world. This portal aims to be more feature-full and helpful for the dealers that are distributing the products of General Motors around the world. General Motors is responsible when it comes to dealing and marketing their products, this login account is a living example of it.
General Motors was growing and getting bigger from time to time, dealers were increasing and the traffic was absolutely flooding, old portals were not able to keep up the expectations.
GM’s North America vehicle sales, services, and marketing staff designed the new portal in just two years. The first-ever detailed look of this web portal was given during the National Automobil Dealers Association convention back on Feb 9, 2008. This web portal was designed so that GM could easily communicate with its dealerships in the United States and in other 90 countries. This portal makes it easy for dealers to do business with GM.
Read Also: steak and shake menu prices
Benefits & Features:
GM Global Connect login account brings a whole new concept of the portal to the dealers, user-friendliness, workbench access, & real-time tracking are some of the features introduced in the new update. You’ll get a lot of control over the business with this new concept portal page by General Motors. They have invested a lot on this web app. They have listed down some benefits.
Ordering Vehicles – Dealers can now easily order and request vehicles from General Motors by this portal and track the delivery. They’ll get full access to all the information including traffic, time, date of delivery & more.
Submitting Warranty Claims – You can now easily request for warranty claims through this portal without contacting the support directly. It’s now fluid for dealers to claim the warranty on vehicles and vehicle products.
New Design – This web portal introduces a whole new design that is built from scratch by professional developers.
Regular Updates – As this web portal controls the whole dealership business, you’ll get free and regular updates to keep up fluent deals & more.
Top-notch Security – Security can’t be comprised here at General Motors, this web portal delivers quality security to make sure that your business isn’t at risk.
User-Friendly Design – Dealers are not tech freaks, General Motors realizes this fact that’s why this portal is designed keeping in mind about user-friendliness.
How to Access the GM Global Connect Account
- You can’t access the GM Global Connect web portal, it can only be accessed by verified dealers.
- You have to be 18 years of age or older to access the website.
Rules & Regulations:
- You are not allowed to exploit the General Motors web portal page.
- You are solely responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials (“Content”) published or displayed through your account, and for your interactions with other users.
- First, enter the GM Global Connect account portal located at dealer.autopartners.net.
- Enter the User Name that provided to you by General Motors.
- Now enter the password in the second field.
- Double-check everything.
- Now click on the “LOG IN” button that located just below the text fields.
- You’ll be redirected to your web portal where you can access everything by just a few clicks.
- It’s not a portal for customers, just dealers can access the web portal.
- When you’ll sign up as a dealer with General Motors, they’ll give you a username and password to access the web portal page.
Forgot Your Password?
When you forgot your passwords and credentials, General Motors has got you back on this one. Dealers can just easily reset their account’s password.
- Just visit the online portal located at Dealer.Autopartners.net.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link that located just below the text fields.
- You’ll be redirected to a website.
- Enter your “User Name” and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Follow the on-site instructions to reset your password.
More Read: Brinks Prepaid Mastercard Account
The website is not working:
- Reset your internet connection.
- Clear the cache of your web browser.
- If the website is not working, try using a VPN.
Unable to sign in:
If you are unable to sign in, just contact the customer care of General Motors.
Call: 1-866-MYPRIVACY (1-866-697-7482).
General Motors Company
P.O. BOX 33170
Detroit, MI 48232-5170