Santander My Account Login:
Santander My Account Login is one of the services the financial services company offers its customers. Anyone who is an account holder at the Santander can sign in at the website of the bank or via its mobile application.
Logging in the customers will be able to access their financial services from the comfort of their home or anywhere else. Here is a guide to the Santander My Account Login. Also find steps for password and username reset.
What is the Santander My Account Login?
Santander or Banco Santander, S.A. is a financial services company operating as Santander Group. It is a Spanish multinational company located in Madrid and Santander Spain. It is a global company that offers its services throughout the globe and is the 16th largest company in the world.
Customers at the Santander can log in to view their finances over the web. You can access past transaction history, update account information, check loan account history, request additional banking products, make a payment and more.
The account sign-in the website is user-friendly and easily accessible via a computer or smartphone-enabled browser.
How to Log into Santander My Account:
- Go to the Santander My Account Login website to get started. myaccount.santanderconsumerusa.com
- Next, you will find the login section at the centre.
- Enter the username in the respective space.
- Fourthly, type in the password in the box below.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
- Visit the My Account website to get started. myaccount.santanderconsumerusa.com
- Secondly, there is the sign-in the section at the middle of the screen.
- Click the ‘Forgot your username’ link below the sign-in section.
- Now you will find a new page reading ‘Retrieve Username’.
- Choose a personal or commercial account from the options above.
- Next provide the email address or account number and last 4 digits of SSN.
- Open the Santander My Account website if you have forgotten your password. myaccount.santanderconsumerusa.com
- At the centre you will find the sign-in section.
- Just below the sign in button there is the ‘Forgot Password’ URL along with the ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’ link.
- Click on it and a new webpage labelled ‘Reset Password’ opens.
- Enter the following information in order to reset your password:
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Date of birth
- Tap the ‘Next’ button below and you can reset password.
Also Read : How to Access My BSF Account
How to Sign Up:
- Visit the My Account website to get started with setting up a new account. myaccount.santanderconsumerusa.com
- Below the login section you will find a URL reading ‘Don’t have an account? Sign Up for Online Access’.
- Click on it and the sign up webpage loads.
- There is a ‘Please Verify’ section there. Select your account type for which you are signing for.
- Enter account number and date of birth in the respective spaces and click on the ‘Next’ button below.
- Lastly, the user can set up an account.
You can get in touch with the help desk by call, in person or via email.
Call 877-768-2265. The customer service hours are Monday to Sunday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
The Santander Mobile Applications let the user to view and manage their bank account via any mobile device. You can get the app for your Android or iOS powered device.
At the end of the conversation we hope you signed into your account successfully. For assistance the user can connect with the help desk using the information above.