AutoZone has been in the game since 1979 and today this is the largest retailer of automotive parts and accessories in the United States. This company has over 6,000 locations across the United States of America.AutoZone is every gearhead’s got to place. This company retails services and auto parts with the assurance of the highest standards. This company has powered Reward a program called AutoZone Rewards. This reward program is very beneficial for all the users of AutoZone.
AutoZone Rewards Login Account:
AutoZone Rewards login program serves to their existing users and win over some new clients. This program is free and rewards you with dollars on your purchases. You just need to create a free account and join this program to win cash backs. When you complete 5 purchases of $20 or more, you’ll receive $20 cash. You can easily register this account. After registering or joining this program, you will get an AutoZone Rewards card that can be used when making any purchase in-store or online.
MyZone and AutoZone Rewards are one, you just need to create one account for accessing the advantages of both things. MyZone account helps you to personalize your online experience with vehicle-specific repair guides, vehicle care tips, and more. In this account, you can easily manage your rewards, information, & other stuff. Furthermore, you get access to this account for enjoying benefits, discounts, cashback, offers, exclusives & more.
When you sign up this login account, you get an AutoZone Rewards card. This card gives you new deals. You will get fast cashback as per new offers, exclusive products, other benefits and you name it. Who is a daily customer of this company, don’t miss the opportunity of signing into this reward program as it comes with a lot of offers & benefits. Make sure that you read everything thoroughly.
- Get $20 Reward on 5 Purchases of $20 or More – For 5 purchases of $20 or more you’ll get $20 cashback in your account.
- Other Benefits – From discounts on new products to exclusive news, you’ll get a lot of benefits with this rewards program.
How to Access the AutoZone Rewards Account:
- Note that this program is only open to the legal residents of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- You must be 18 years of age or over when signing up for this rewards program.
- Visit the official website of AutoZone that located at www.AutoZone.com.
- Now click on the “Log In” link that located on the top right side of your screen. You’ll be redirected to the login page.
- You’ll see two input fields under the heading of “Returning Customers” that located on the right side of your screen.
- You will be asked to enter the valid information.
- Enter your User Name/Email in the first input field.
- Now enter your Password in the second input field.
- Click on the yellow “LOG IN” button that located just below the input fields.
- You will be redirected to your respective accounts as per the entered information.
- Here, you can easily access the rewards, benefits, and other options.
- Make sure that you log out of the account after using it to avoid any sort of unauthorized access.
- If you don’t have a MyZone or AutoZone Rewards account, just enter the official website of Autozone that located at www.AutoZone.com.
- Now locate the “AutoZone Rewards” heading that located on the top right side of your screen.
- Click on the “Register” link that located just below the heading.
- You will be redirected to the official sign-up page of MyZone or rewards account.
- Scroll down and you’ll see the “Create a MyZone Account” section on the right side of your screen.
- Now you’ll be asked to enter the required information for creating an account.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password, Zip/Postal Code & Primary Phone Number. Click check the box at the end of the sign-up form.
- Now click on the “Create Account” button.
- You’ll be asked to verify the account by checking the email sent to you. Follow all the instructions to verify your account.
- Now you can easily sign-in by following the above section and enjoy the benefits of rewards and MyZone.
Also Read: DellConnect Access Guide
- You may enrol in the Program only by completing the application process online or at participating AutoZone locations.
- You will then receive either a Program membership card (the “Card”) or a Membership ID number.
- Use this card when you are purchasing.
- Provide the required information to be enrolled and to be eligible for Rewards.
- AutoZone commercial accounts are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- AutoZone reserves the right to limit the number of participants in the Program.
- AutoZone reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to expire a Member’s enrollment in the Program if the account is inactive for twelve (12) continuous months.
- All accrued Credits and Reward Dollars will be lost if the membership expires or you cancel it.
If you enrol in the Program online or at an AutoZone store participating in the transaction-based program, then you must learn the following terms and conditions:
- You must provide the Card or Membership ID number at the time of purchase.
- For each in-store transaction, on-line transaction and buy online, pick up in-store (“BOPUS”) transaction of $20 dollars or more, excluding federal, state, and local taxes, shipping charges, product discounts, employee discounts, commercial account purchases, charitable donations, core deposits, Loan-a-Tool® deposits, loaner battery deposits, environmental fees, returns, refunds, purchases of gift cards, and items purchased with a gift card, merchandise credits and/or any Rewards or other awards (“Qualifying Purchases”), you will receive Credit for one (1) qualifying purchase (a “Credit”).
- AutoZone may also provide additional bonus Credits.
- You will receive a reward of one (1) $20 merchandise credit (“20 Reward Dollars”) for the appropriate number of credits earned by you, as determined by the State in which you enrolled.
- AutoZone may also, at its sole discretion, provide additional bonus Rewards in connection with certain transactions and/or promotions (“Bonus Rewards”).
- Bonus Rewards and $20 Reward Dollars are referred to collectively as “Rewards”.
- Rewards will be accessed through the Member’s account and will be valid for a set time period.
- Credits earned by you, expire after 1 year (365 days) from the date the Credit was issued.
- Rewards earned by you, expire after 3 months (90 days) from the date the Rewards was issued.
- If you enrolled in the State of Maine, then Credits and Rewards are not subject to expiration periods.
- Credits and Rewards may not be immediately available for use.
- AutoZone reserves the right to change or modify the Program at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- You may not separate Qualifying Purchases into multiple transactions for the purpose of earning more Credits than would be available through a single in-store transaction, during a single in-store visit.
- The appropriate number of credits will be automatically deducted from your account balance for every Reward added to the account.
- Credits from multiple accounts may not be aggregated unless authorized by AutoZone.
- All Credits may be expired if you have not accumulated sufficient purchases to earn a Reward within the relevant period of time.
- Credits remaining on your account will expire at the conclusion of the Program.
- Credits have no cash value.
- It is non-negotiable, and cannot be redeemed either in whole or in part for cash.
- Credits are not the property of any member or other person and may not be brokered, bartered, attached, pledged, gifted, sold or otherwise transferred for consideration, other than by AutoZone.
- Any receipt or use of credits in violation of the terms and conditions will make such Credits void.
- Credits earned are not eligible for redemption for 24 hours once they are awarded.
- Credits are not capable of being combined or transferred to any other type of Program offering or award.
Rewards and Redemption:
- The number of credits necessary to earn a Reward at each AutoZone store is determined by AutoZone. It may be changed without prior notice during the term of the Program.
- You may redeem Rewards at AutoZone retail stores by identifying the associated account during a transaction.
- The associated account can be identified by the 16 digit member ID, scanning a digital card, using the information on the member profile, or scanning a physical card.
- Rewards which are used during a transaction will be deducted from the total Reward balance available on the account.
- Rewards have no cash value, are non-negotiable, and are not exchangeable for cash.
- These are not the property of any member or other person and may not be brokered, bartered, attached, pledged, gifted, sold or otherwise transferred for consideration, other than by AutoZone.
- Rewards are void if sold or exchanged for cash or other consideration.
- Rewards can’t be combined or transferred to any other type of AutoZone promotional offering or reward except in AutoZone’s sole and unfettered discretion.
Earn Rewards for BOPUS Transactions:
- You have to provide account information as part of the online transaction.
- If you have an offer for Program bonuses, you must present the offer or coupon at the time of pick-up of the order at the AutoZone store in order to receive the bonus.
Rules for Requesting Credit:
- There will be no adjustments for purchases made before Member’s enrollment date.
- No adjustments for purchases over 90 days old.
- There is a limit of 2 (two) Credit requests per month.
- There will be at least $20 pre-tax (i.e., subtotal on Member’s receipt) and exclude the following: federal, state, and local taxes, shipping charges, employee discounts, on-line purchases, commercial account purchases, gift cards, charitable donations, core deposits, Loan-a-Tool deposits, loaner battery deposits, environmental fees, returns, refunds, and items purchased with a gift card, merchandise credits and/or any credits or other Rewards.
- No Credit requests based on receipts can be made within 3 days of purchase.
AUTOZONE REWARDS ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- AutoZone reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict any aspect of the Program at any time with or without notice.
- Membership in the Program may be revoked at any time.
- Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program, or any misrepresentation may subject Members to Membership revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Program.
- Further, AutoZone reserves the right to seek all remedies, whether available at law or at equity, criminal or civil, in the event Member defrauds or abuses the Program, fails to follow any terms of the Program or makes any misrepresentation to AutoZone.
- Program purchases, as reflected in AutoZone records, shall be deemed correct and AutoZone reserves the right to determine the qualification for any transaction and to correct or modify the Reward amount at any time based on AutoZone records and calculation of account information.
- AutoZone is not responsible for communications, including Rewards, lost due to a change of address or other contact information.
- By becoming a Member of the Program, you agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from AutoZone.
- Terms and conditions are void only to the extent prohibited by law.
- Taxes on Rewards may apply where required by law.
- Any tax liability, including disclosure, is the sole responsibility of the Member.
- From time to time, Rewards balances and values will be updated in the Program. Please check the Program website (AutoZone.com/Rewards) for the most up-to-date account balances.
- For more information about the Program and/or Member accounts call 1-800-741-9179.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until AutoZone terminates it.
- You may cancel participation in the Program and/or request not to be communicated via mail by notifying the Program Administrator at AutoZone Rewards, P.O. Box 664, Memphis, TN 38101, via email to CustomerCare@AutoZoneRewards.com, or via customer service at 1-800-741-9179.
Things to Remember:
- AutoZone may change the points given below at any time and for any AutoZone store or for the entire AutoZone Program:
- The minimum in-store transaction value needed to earn a Credit
- The value of accrued and future Credits earned by the Member
- The number of credits needed to earn a Reward
- The period of time Member has to use accrued or future Credits to earn Rewards
- The period of time Member has to use accrued or future Rewards.
- The Program shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee.
- com, Inc. is the exclusive sponsor of this Program.
Reset your password:
If you forgot your password,
- Just enter the official login page of AutoZone Rewards that located AutoZone.com/myzone/login.
- Now click on the “Reset your password” link that located under the heading of “Forgot Password?“.
- Now follow the on-site instructions to reset your password.
The login page is not working:
Sometimes AutoZone is working on the backend to making some improvements or adding new features, this can cause the login page to not work.
The page is loading very slowly:
If the page is loading very slowly
- Then clear web browser cache,
- Reboot your computer
- Restart your internet router.
If you have a Store related general question or comment, you can call them.
Call – 1-800-AUTOZONE (1-800-288-6966)
If you have an AutoZone Rewards Questions and Comments, you can call this number.
Call – 1-800-741-9179