About Cleveland Public Power
CPP or Cleveland Public Power is a public utility company. This public utility was started in 1907 by the mayor of Cleveland Tom L. Johnson. Cleveland Public Power headquarter is located in Cleveland, Ohio. Before 1983, this company was known as the Municipal Light. They provide their services throughout the entire Greater Cleveland area.
How to Pay Cleveland Public Power Bill
- Cleveland Public offers several payment options to pay the utility bill. You can make your payment, by following these methods below:
Pay Cleveland Public Power Bill by Online Method:
- Through the online payment method is very easy to make the payment. To make the payment you must have to sign up for the Cleveland Public online account. If you already completed your sign-up process, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to go to this link cpp.org
- Then, from the right corner page, simply click on the My Account button.
- Then, on the provided field, input your username and password.
- To save your username on your device, save your Remember Me box.
- After providing your log-in details, you need to select the Sign In option.
Pay Cleveland Public Power Bill by One Time Payment:
- You can make a one-time payment for the Cleveland Public Power bill. You will require your account number to make payment. To make the payment, follow these steps:
- You have to visit this link cpp.ez-pay.io
- Provide your account number on the given field.
- After that, simply select the LookUp option.
- Then, follow the further steps to make CPP bill payment.
Pay Cleveland Public Power Bill by Phone:
Cleveland Public Power allows the customers to pay the utility bill over the phone. You can make the payment right from your financial institute or from your bank account. You need to dial 216-420-8000 to contact the automated phone system. For making a payment over the phone, follow the on-call instructions.
Pay Cleveland Public Power Bill by Mail:
- Make payment for the Cleveland Public Power bill through the traditional mail method. You can send your payment stub by money order or personal check. Your payment will take time to proceed. You need to write down your Cleveland Public Power account number on your payment check. You have to send your mail to this address below:
Cleveland Public Power
PO Box 94560
Cleveland, OH 44101-4560
Pay Cleveland Public Power Bill in Person:
- You can make your utility bill payment in person. Cleveland Public Power utility allows consumers to make payments by cash. To make the payment, you have to visit the office location. You have to visit this address below:
1201 Lakeside Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114
The Customer Care Center is open to receive your payments
Monday-Friday: 7:30AM – 5:30PM
How the Penalty Fees Work
- With the Cleveland Public Power bill, you will be charged several penalty fees with non-payment.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make your bill payment within the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 1% of the past due balance.
- Reconnect Fees: To reconnect your Cleveland Public Power, you have to pay $8.
- Collect Payment Fees: For the collection fees, you have to pay $5.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you cannot make the payment for your Cleveland Public Power bill, then you need to contact the customer service department. The customer service representative will discuss the payment plan or extended due date.
- LIHEAP: This service program is available for low-income customers who cannot able to pay their bills. You need to contact the LIHEAP to apply for this service.
Read More : MetroPCS Online Bill Payment Process
Cleveland Public Power Contact Info
In any case, you need to contact the Cleveland Public Power, then you can contact the customer service department at:
Customer Care: 216-664-4600
Power Outage: 216-664-3156
Cleveland Public Power
1300 Lakeside Avenue
Cleveland OH 44114