Oklahoma Gas & Electric is operating number the name of OG+E. It is an electric utility company in Oklahoma. Along with the electricity, they also provide natural gas services. The headquarter of the OGE is located in Oklahoma, United States. They serve more than 843,000 customers throughout Oklahoma and Arkansas. They have more than 1.5 million customers within the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. OGE is also the parent company to Enogex Inc.
How to Pay OGE Bill
There are several payment options available for the customers to make the utility bill payment. You can choose to follow any payment options to make your payment.
Pay OGE Bill via Online Method:
- You can make payment for your OGE bill through the online payment method. To make the payment, you need to create your online account first. Once you created the account, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link oge.com
- As you landed on the homepage, will get the login section.
- Provide your email and password to the respected fields.
- You can save the email address by checking the ‘remember me’ box.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Sing into My Online Account option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay OGE Bill by Guest Pay:
- You can make your bill payment as a guest. You don’t have to log in to or create an account. Pay your bill using the account number, last name, and phone number. To pay your utility bill, follow these steps below:
- You have to go to this link oge.com
- Then, under the login section, you need to click on the Guest Pay option.
- Then, you need to choose your payment type.
- Provide your account number, payment amount, last name, and phone number.
- After providing your details, simply select the Next button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your OGE bill payment.
Pay OGE Bill via AutoPay:
- Make the payment automatically from your checking or savings account. Still, you will receive the billing statement which shows the usage. You don’t have to worry about the bill payment each month. To sign for AutoPay, follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link oge.com
- Then, in the login section, provide your email and password.
- After providing you login details, select the Sign in to My Online Account option.
- Then, follow the steps further to set up your AutoPay service.
Pay OGE Bill by Mail:
You can choose to pay your OGE bill through traditional mail. And you can send your money order or personal check by mail. You must have to include your account number on your check. Making payment through the mail will take a few days to proceed. You have to send your payment stub to this address below:
PO BOX 24990
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73124-0990
Pay OGE Bill in Person:
- You can also make your bill payment in person through the kiosk station near you. Make your payment in form of cash, check, debit, or credit card. For cash payment, you have to pay a service charge of $1.50. If you make a payment of over $600 with your credit or pinless debit card, you have to pay a processing fee of $3.50. In order to find your nearest option, follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link paysitekiosklocator.com
- There you will see the available kiosk locations in your area.
Pay OGE Bill by Phone:
- OGE allows its consumers to pay the bill by phone. You can pay your bill over the automated phone service. Pay with your checking or savings account. For a payment up to $600, you will be charged $3.50. To make your bill payment, you need to dial 877-306-9274. After calling on this number, follow the on-call instructions to make your bill payment.
- How the Penalty Fees Work
- OGE charges several service fees to the customers. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Reconnection Fee: If your service is disconnected, you will be charged $35 for the reconnection.
- Collection Fee: If the payment amount is collected from your doorsteps, you have to pay the collection fees. For the collection fees, you will be charged $15 per service call.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make your utility bill payment by the due date, you have to pay late payment fees. The payment amount is not listed on the website.
- Reconnection Deposit: If your service is disconnected, then before reconnecting the service, you have to pay a new deposit or an additional deposit.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you cannot make your utility bill payment due to financial hardship, contact the customer service department. They might extend your due date to make your bill payment. There are some alternative options available for the customers who cannot pay their bill:
- Payment Arrangements: For more information about the payment arrangement, contact the customer service department. They will look at your total unpaid balance and you might have to give the reason why the bill cannot be paid on time.
- LIHEAP: This federally funded program is designed for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, you can apply for this program. From the LIHEAP, you will get the following assistance programs: energy crisis assistance, bill pay assistance, and home repairs.
Read More : MetroPCS Online Bill Payment Process
OGE Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the customer service department, you can contact at:
Residential Customer Service:
Oklahoma City Local: 405-272-9741
Mon to Fri: 8 am to 5 pm
Mon to Fri: 8 am to 5 pm
Business Customer Service:
Mon to Fri: 8 am to 5 pm.
Corporate Info: 405-553-3000
PO Box 24990
Oklahoma City, OK 73124-0990
OGE Energy Corp
OG&E Electric Services
PO Box 321
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0321