How to Enroll for Experian Protect My ID Portal
Experian Protect my ID is a membership which is available on the website of the Experian. It is an online service which is found on the website of the Experian. Experian is a consumer reporting Agency Company which is operational throughout the globe. However, it is an Irish consumer credit reporting company which offers credit reporting.
The Experian Protect My ID Membership is an online service which can be reached out at the official website of the Experian. Read the guide below for detailed information on the Experian Protect My ID Portal.
What is the Experian Protect My ID Portal?
The Experian Protect My ID Portal has been created by the Experian Credit Reporting bureau. Protect My ID portal is functional and offers the individuals with a wide range of services such as free credit report, check credit score, Experian Credit Lock, Credit Monitoring and Financial profile. Additionally, you can get identity theft protection and credit match features.
You can sign into the Experian Protect my ID if you have an existing account. Else you need to enroll in the portal. Once you have enrolled, you will be able to access the account.
Experian Company Overview
As said earlier Experian is an Irish consumer credit reporting company. It is headquartered in Dublin. It services 235 million individuals in the United States. Interestingly is operational in 37 countries in the world. It is extensively used in the U.S. as well as other major nations. Experian is among the three major credit reporting agencies which are TransUnion and Equifax.
At the Experian, one can find much more services than credit repair and credit reporting. The origin of the company comes from the United States. It was formerly known as TRW Information Systems and Services Inc. Experian acquired credit data in the year 1996. Since then it has been expanding to service millions of individuals around the globe.
Features of the Experian Protect My ID Portal
- You can identify theft monitoring, alert and dark web surveillance.
- There is a 3 bureau FICO score and credit monitoring.
- The individual can easily unlock their credit file with the Experian Credit Lock.
- You can find an advanced fraud resolution and theft insurance worth $1 million.
Experian Protect My ID Portal Enrolment
- To begin one needs to open the Experian Protection My ID Page. www.protectmyid.com/scdor
- At the left, there is a purple button tagged ‘Start for Free’.
- Click on it and wait for a while.
- In the next step, the user will be asked to provide personal information including Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Next one needs to create a user id and password for online account access.
- Choose the security questions and click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab to complete.
How to Cancel my Membership?
The individuals get an option to cancel their membership to the Experian Protect My ID. If you are not comfortable or do not find the membership handy you can cancel it anytime. In order to cancel membership, the individuals are required to make a call on 1-866-960-6943. Or you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also Read : Get the Sprint unlimited plan Online
At the end, the Experian Protect My ID could be considered a good one. It is loaded with features and allows you to explore more on your credit. We hope the post above provided you enough information on the Experian Protect My ID and also the Experian company overview. Well, this was all we could provide you on the subject.